The Shure PGA98H-TQG is a professional-quality cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone that is optimised for woodwind and brass instruments. It can be used to capture audio in various environments for applications such as live stage, theatre, recording studios, and more.
The PGA98H-TQG's updated industrial design features a black metallic finish and grill; also, its flexible gooseneck design is featured with an integrated horn clamp and a TA4F connector, which is compatible with Shure wireless microphone systems (sold separately). The PGA98H-TQG includes a windscreen and a zippered pouch for protection during storage or transport.
- Tailored microphone cartridge design for clear reproduction of wind instrument sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Integrated horn clamp for quick and easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grill for unobtrusive visual presence
- Shure quality design and construction for durable performance in rigorous environments
|Frequency Response||60 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Output Impedance||850 ohms|
|Sensitivity||-52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV) 1 Pa=94 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, open circuit voltage|
|Maximum SPL||130 dB @ 1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhms|
|Self Noise||27 dB SPL-A, A-weighted, typical|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3|
|Output Connector||4-pin female TA4F miniature XLR connector|
|Power Requirements||11-52 VDC phantom power (2 mA)|