(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Allowing you to easily mic snares and toms live and in the studio, the PGA98D Condenser Drum Microphone from Shure has a flexible gooseneck that allows for precise capsule placement. The included one-piece drum mount provides fast mounting while the mic's integrated preamplifier provides a direct XLR output. A 15' XLR cable and zippered pouch are also included.
- Tailored microphone capsule design for clear reproduction of drum and percussion sound sources
- Flexible gooseneck design makes accurate positioning quick and easy
- Moulded one-piece drum mount for fast, low-profile mounting and removal
- Integrated preamplifier provides a direct XLR connection (11-52 VDC phantom power required)
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
- Industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
||60 Hz to 20 kHz
||52 dBV/Pa (2.51 mV) 1 Pa=94 dB SPL (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage)
||130 dB SPL (1 kHz at 1% THD, 1 kOhms)
||27 dB SPL-A (A-weighted, typical)
||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
||3-pin XLR male
||11-52 VDC phantom power (2 mA)
||8 oz (210 g)