(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Designed for recording interviews, the OLM-20 Dual Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone from Polsen is comprised of two of the well-received OLM-10 omnidirectional lavalier microphones. It terminates in a single 1/8" stereo connector, with each microphone recording to a discrete channel on your DSLR, camcorder, or audio recorder with a microphone input. Not limited to just interview applications, the OLM-20 can be used for presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
The OLM-20's dual electret condenser capsules are designed to deliver clear and natural sound, with their omnidirectional polar pattern providing off-axis response, even if the subject turns their head while talking. Both mics offer low sensitivity to wind and handling noise, as well as vocal plosives.
Thanks to its battery-operated design, the OLM-20 can be used with any camera or recorder that supports a 1/8" stereo mic level input, without the need for additional equipment or adapters. Each microphone records to a discrete channel, and the microphones themselves are labelled left and right. Its 13.5' cable provides 10' of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides excellent off-axis response, even if a subject turns their head while speaking
Wide Range of Compatibility
- Compatible with DSLR cameras, camcorders, and most devices with a 1/8" (3.5mm) mic-level input
No Extra Accessories Needed
- The OLM-20's design sends each microphone to a discreet channel without need for extra adapter or mixer
Low Sensitivity to Wind Noise and Vocal Plosives
- Each microphone offers low sensitivity to wind, handling noise, and vocal plosives
13.5' (4.1 m) Cable
- The 13.5' cable provides 10' of distance between each mic, 1' of distance between its battery box and stopper, and 2.5' of distance from the battery box to its 1/8" (3.5mm) connector
In-Line Battery Pack and Power Switch
- The OLM-20 is powered by a 1.5 V button cell battery (included) and does not require external power for operation. The power switch conserves battery life
Tie Clip and Foam Windscreen
- The included tie clips allow for hands-free operation while the windscreens help ensure quiet, professional-quality recordings
||30 Hz to 18 kHz
||-65 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB=1 v/ubar @ 1 kHz)
||1000 Ω ± 30% @ 1 kHz
||1.5 V DC
||1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated stereo plug
||1.5 V button cell battery
||Microphone: 0.79" (20 mm), each
||0.3" (7.5 mm), per capsule
||Total Length: 13.5' (4.1 m)
Length Between Microphones: 10' (3 m)
Length Between Battery Box and Stopper: 1' (0.3 m)
Length From Battery Box to Connector: 2.5' (0.8 m)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review