(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Polsen VM-150 DSLR-Video Microphone is a sleek and compact directional condenser microphone that is designed to deliver professional-sounding audio to a DSLR, video camera, or audio recorder.
Unlike omnidirectional microphones built into most cameras, the VM-150’s supercardioid polar pattern and shotgun design offer great clarity and focus when recording voices or dialogue. The VM-150 is optimised to focus on the sound directly in front of it while rejecting off-axis sound, making it an ideal microphone for anyone recording speech or dialogue in noisy environments. Other features like adjustable gain sensitivity and a high-pass filter further ensure clear and natural sound with minimal background noise or rumble.
The compact and lightweight design assures that the VM-150 will never weigh down your rig or extend out into the picture frame. And with an integrated shockmount and included shoe mount adapter, the VM-150 is ideal for professionals recording in the field or in a studio, but it will also enhance home video recordings.
Sleek, Compact & Lightweight Design
- The VM-150 will never weigh down your rig or extend out into the picture frame
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The VM-150 is optimised to focus on the sound directly in front of it while rejecting off-axis sound, making it an ideal microphone for anyone recording speech or dialogue in noisy environments
- The low cut filter minimises rumble, room noise, or machine sound from the camera or recorder
-10 dB Pad
- The -10 dB pad prevents signal overload if normal audio is too loud and is causing distortion
Signal Overload LED Indicator
- The red LED indicator blinks during recording, indicating that the sound is overloading
- The integrated shockmount prevents noise caused by motion or handling from being recorded
1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini-Plug Connector
- The 1/8" (3.5 mm) mini-plug provides a connection to DSLR cameras, video cameras, or audio recorders
Shoe Mount Adapter with Threaded Socket
- The shoe mount allows the microphone to be attached to the shoe mount of a DSLR camera or camcorder or boom pole.
AAA Battery Operation
- The VM-150 operates on a single AA battery that provides up to 100 hours of normal use
- The foam windscreen minimises vocal plosives and breath noise during up-close microphone placement, and will also minimise wind noise
||50 Hz - 20 kHz
||80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
|Signal to Noise Ratio
||74 dB SPL
||1x AAA battery
|Battery Life (approx.)
||100 hours (normal use)
||3.5 mm stereo mini plug
||1 - 4' (0.3 - 1.2 m), coiled to extended
||5.2 x 1.1 x 2.7" (132.7 x 27.3 x 69.3 mm), with shockmount & wind screen
||3.2 oz (90.7 g), with battery
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review