Shure SVX14-PGA31 headset wireless mic system with PGA31
The SVX Wireless Systems is the low cost option of Shure wireless system being engineered to maintain uncompromising Shure audio quality and performance.
Includes SVX4 Single Diversity Receiver, SVX1 Bodypack Transmitter with PGA31 Headset Mic.
The PGA31 performance headset microphone for general, speaking and performance use is a permanently-biased electret condenser microphone. Engineered to provide maximum versatility and reliable performance in a wide array of conditions at an affordable price, the PGA31 is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack systems with TA4F (TQG) connectors. Available as an included option for many systems, it also makes a viable replacement option for use in existing systems. The wearable design offers improved comfort and a secure fit for hands-free operation in any situation, while the unidirectional (cardioid) pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection for higher gain-before-feedback when using a stage monitor.
The Shure SVX1 bodypack transmitter offers a comfortable, easy to conceal solution for wide range of applications. The SVX1 can run for over 10 hours on two AA batteries.
- TQG connector to work with Shure PG30 / PG185
- Gain Adjustment
- 2 AA batteries - over 10 hours continuous use
- Mic / Line Switch
The Shure SVX Receiver has single and dual channel options. The product is easy-to-use and easy-to-setup and features excellent audio quality and RF performance.
- 8 selectable frequencies per band
- Up to 4 compatible channels per band
- Offer two options: i) single channel diversity receiver; and ii) dual channel diversity receiver
- Antenna diversity ensures continuous reception
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output
- Adjustable Squelch and Mic / Line Switch
- Fixed antenna at front
- External power supply