(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Korg Rimpitch - Acoustic Guitar TunerProduct #28168 | SKU RP1 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Compact Size
- Attaches to Sound Hole
- Provides Convenient Viewing Angle
- Piezo Pickup - Accurate Pitch Detection
- Bright LED for Excellent Visibility
The Rimpitch from Korg is a unique tuner that works by attaching it to the sound hole of an acoustic six-string guitar. It provides a convenient viewing angle, within the natural angle of sight. With a compact size it's visually unobtrusive, since it fits inside the guitar's sound hole and is easy to fit and remove.
The Rimpitch detects the pitch by sensing the vibration of the guitar body. Since the piezo pickup sits close to the body of the guitar, the pitch is detected quickly and accurately. The tuner can be installed in round sound holes with a diameter of 100 mm (+/-3 mm), allowing it to fit a wide range of acoustic guitars.
There's a hook that keeps it from falling, and since the portion that touches the guitar is made of rubber, there's no danger that the instrument will be scratched. High-brightness LEDs are used for the tuning metre and for the string name indicator, ensuring excellent visibility even on a dimly-lit stage.
This is the ideal tuner for people who don't want to appear to be using a tuner during a live performance. Since the unit can be left attached when stowing the guitar in its case, transportation and storage are very convenient.
- Attach inside the sound hole and tune with a natural line of sight
- Fits a variety of six-string acoustic guitars
- Piezo pickup rapidly and accurately detects the sound
- High-brightness LED for excellent visibility
|Range||E2 (82.41 Hz) to E7 (2,637.02 Hz)|
|Reference Pitch||440 Hz|
|Power Supply||1 x CR1620 3 V battery|
|Battery Life||Approximately 8 hours continuous use (A4)|
|Installation||100 mm (+/-3 mm) circular sound hole diameter|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 2.2 x 3.4" (69 x 57 x 30 mm)|
In The Box
- Korg Rimpitch - Acoustic Guitar Tuner
- CR1620 Lithium Battery (For Verifying Operation)