Neutrik Grounded BNC Chassis Connector in D-Shape Housing (Nickel)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22959
- SKU: NBB75DSG
The Grounded BNC Chassis Connector in D-Shape Housing (Nickel) from Neutrik is a solder version which offers a true 75 Ω design for serial and digital (HD) signals. It features a machined brass connector body and provides an extremely rugged and non-abrasive connection for long term use. In addition, it is recessed and therefore well protected in a D-shape housing (audio industry standard).
- The Grounded BNC Chassis Connector features a gold plated center contact.
- It offers a true 75 Ω design that meets the stringent HD requirements.
- The connector comes with a grounded panel mount.
- Its standard D-shape housing provides flush mounting and protection from damage.
- It is also available with color coding.
||Female BNC 75 Ω
||HD, SDI, Video, AES/EBU, Composite, YUV, RGB, RGBH, RGBHV
||≤ 3 m Ω (inner)
||1.5 kV DC
||> 5 G Ω
||≤ 1.03 / > 37 dB up to 1 GHz
≤ 1.05 / > 32 dB up to 2 GHz
≤ 1.08 / > 28 dB u
||< 25 N
||> 1000 mating cycles
||Brass, 0.2 µm AuCo (center contact)
||Polyacetal (POM) (insulation shell)
||D-Shape: Zinc diecast gal Nickel plating
||IEC 6016908, MIL 348A
||-22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C)