Neutrik NE8MX-B etherCON RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier (Black)
- For Pre-Assembled RJ45 Plugs.
- Lockable Cable Connection Carrier.
- Die-Cast Shell with Bushing & Boot.
- Up to 0.31" Cable Diameter.
- Chuck-Style Strain Relief.
- Product: #61922
- SKU: NE8MX-B
Upgrade the protection of a pre-assembled RJ45 plug with the Neutrik NE8MX-B etherCON RJ45 Cable Connector Carrier (Black). Boasting a black chromium die-cast shell, bushing, and boot, the NE8MX-B comes with chuck-style strain relief, as well as two cable-protection elements for cable diameters up to 0.31".
- The RJ45 system for harsh and demanding environments.
- Cable connector carrier accepts the most common RJ45 plugs.
- Rugged diecast shell and unique chuck type strain relief.
- Protects Ethernet connections in a variety of commercial type applications and is designed to prevent breakage of the fragile components of standard RJ45 connectors.
- Allows assembly of pre-assembled conventional RJ45 cables.
|Supported Cable Diameter||0.18 to 0.31" / 4.5 to 8 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-22 to 176°F / -30 to 80°C|