Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #46944
- SKU: JAA925DA
The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter used to extend the effective focal length of Nikon F-mount AF-S lenses by 40% while still maintaining full support for autofocus, exposure metering, and VR image stabilisation with compatible lenses. The front and rear optical surfaces feature fluorine coatings, which repel water droplets, and the durable lens barrel is also weather-resistant to suit working in inclement conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilisation capabilities.
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel, along with fluorine-coated front and rear elements, support use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
- For full compatibility with Nikon lenses, please visit the Nikon USA website.
|Elements/Groups||7 / 4|
|Light Loss||1 Stop|
|Length||0.9" / 24.5 mm|
|Diameter||2.5" / 63.5 mm|
|Weight||6.7 oz / 190 g|