- Class 1M Eye Safe Laser.
- 1750-Yard Maximum Metering Range.
- Distance, Angle, Height & Separation.
- First & Distant Target Priority Options.
- Store up to 250 Measurement Results.
- Product: #66551
- SKU: BKA094YA
Building on the success of its predecessor, the Nikon Forestry Pro II Laser Rangefinder and 3-point hypsometer is designed for the forestry industry but can be used in utility and other industrial and commercial applications.
Nikon boosted the effective range to an impressive 1750 yards with a faster return time of just 0.3 seconds regardless of distance and an internal memory log that can store up to 250 measurements for later retrieval. Utilising an integrated inclinometer and advanced ranging algorithms, the Forestry Pro II offers you an impressive range of measurement options including: Actual linear distance; adjusted range that takes the upward or downward angle to the subject into account; and measuring the height of a subject like a utility pole or tree using two-point or three-point geometry. You can also take spot or 8-second continuous readings with first target and last target priority options. Ranging distance information is shown on both in-view and external LCD displays. The external display is backlit for better readability and is ideal when you need to refer to the measurement while logging information into field journals, tablets, or computers.
Beyond the impressive rangefinding capabilities, the Forestry Pro II employs a 6x21 monocular that ensures you are ranging to the correct subject without adding excessive weight and bulk. With a wide field of view, long eye relief, and anti-reflection multi-coatings, views through the rangefinder are bright and clear with accurate colours and improved contrast and clarity. A broad operating temperature range and water resistance against driving rain allow the Forestry Pro II to keep working even when you want to head inside. Its compact and lightweight design won't weigh you down in the field and can be comfortably worn on your belt or hung around your neck using the included carrying case and neck strap.
- Relatively low 6x magnification brings subjects closer to ensure user is ranging to the correct target
- 21mm objective lens keeps the overall form factor and weight down for easier carrying and handling
- Compact roof prism design contributes to the compact body design
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics improve image brightness, colour rendition, and contrast
- Wide 394-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Long 18mm eye relief improves viewing comfort and reduces eyestrain with or without eyeglasses, sunglasses, or safety glasses
- Comfortable 3.5mm exit pupil
- Dual in-view and external LCD displays are ideal for cataloging and logging readings in the field
- Class 1M eye safe infrared (IR) laser
- Display measurements in metres, yards, or feet
- Measurement range: 8 to 1,750 yards, 1200 yards to a tree
- Measurement accuracy: ±0.3 yard out to 1000 yards, ±1 yard beyond 1000 yards
- Integrated inclinometer measures relative angle to the target at up to ±89°
Internal Display: * Shows linear distance in 0.1-yard/-metre/-foot increments out to 1000 yards/metres; 1-yard/metre/foot past 1000 yards/metres * Horizontal distance and height at every 0.1-yard/metre/foot * Angle at every 0.1° External Display:* Backlit for easy visibility even in dark situations * Three selectable brightness levels plus the ability to turn it off to conserve battery power * Linear distance, horizontal distance, and height at 0.1 yards/metre/feet * Angle at every 0.1°
- Measures actual linear distance, horizontal distance (adjusted for upward or downward angle to subject), height, angle, the difference in height between two targets (the height of a tree from the ground to top), and the height between two points (height of a tree if the base of the trunk is blocked by weeds)
- Log function enables up to 250 measurement results to be stored internally
- Approximately 0.3 second metering time on the internal display
- Target Priority Switch System: First Target Priority mode measures the distance to the closest; Distant Target Priority mode measures to the farthest subject (ideal for measuring distance to a subject that is partially obstructed)
- Spot or 8-second continuous measurement modes
- Compact design is less than 4.5" long and 3" wide to make carrying into the field easier
- Nitrogen filled to be resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in conditions
- IPX7 rated body and IPX4 rated battery compartment allow use in wet weather
- Broad 14 to 122°F operating temperature range
- Lightweight at 7.4 oz
- Runs on one included CR2 lithium battery
|Laser Type||Class 1M Eye Safe|
|Metering Range||8.21 to 1750.4 yd / 7.5 to 1600 m|
|Accuracy||< 1000 yd / 914.4 m: ±0.3 yd / 0.27 m
< 1000 yd / 914.4 m: ±1 yd / 0.91 m
|Objective Lens Diameter||21 mm|
|Angle of View||7.5° (Actual)|
|Field of View||394' @ 1000 yd / 130.81 m @ 1000 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.5 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Power Source||1 x CR2 Lithium|
|Inclinometer||Maximum Angle: ±89°|
|Water Resistance||Waterproof, IPX7|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Certifications||RoHS, WEEE, as per Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||4.33 x 2.91 x 1.65" / 11 x 7.4 x 4.2 cm|
|Weight||6.0 oz / 170.0 g (without Batteries)|