Note: Product does not include batteries
The EC20 Flashlight from NITECORE feature bright white light CREE XM-L2 LED combined with "Precision Digital Optics Technology" to deliver improved reflector performance inside diamond knurled HA III anodised aluminium body. It also features high, medium, low and ultra-low brightness modes and international SOS, location beacon, and strobe flashing modes. Use the comfortable rubberised side button to switch between brightness and flushing modes. The button also has a battery status indicator glowing with a blue light around the perimeter. The flashlight also features a constant current output circuit which enables operation for a maximum of 520 hours.
To make it useful in a variety of situations like outdoors and professional activities, the NITECORE outfitted this flashlight with a waterproof, submersible to 6.6', impact resistant to 5', durable high grade aluminium housing with HA III anodised finish and comfortable and slip-free handle diamond knurling. To help you concentrate on your task, the flashlight has an anti-roll polygon ring located at the base of the head. To enable you to project light in a vertical direction for example, to illuminate ceiling, the tailcap has a smooth round shroud so it can stand stably on a rough surface. To help you switch between the brightness and flashing modes even while wearing gloves, the NITECORE EC20 is equipped with a rubberised power button. Also included with the light are lanyard and a spare o-ring.
- CREE XM-L2 LED
- White LED light
- Ultra-low: 1 lumen
- Low: 50 lumen
- Medium: 210 lumen
- High: 960 lumen
- "Precision Digital Optics Technology" improves reflector performance
- Advanced reflector system improves beam brightness and shape quality
- Location beacon, SOS, and strobe flashing modes
Switching and Electronic Performance
- Rubberised switch button has a blue battery status indicator around perimeter
- High efficiency constant current circuit provides max runtime of 520 hours
- Battery status indicator displays remaining battery level and voltage
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Instant access to ultra-low output
- Diamond textured handle provides a good grip
- Stable when placed on the tail end
- Impact resistant to 5'
- IPX8 rated waterproof submersible to 6.6'
- Matte black HA III anodised finish on aluminium core
|Maximum Output||960 lumen|
|Battery / Runtime||1 x 18650 Li-Ion Battery / High: 1.25 hr, Mid: 6 hr, Low: 28 hr, Ultra-Low: 520 hr max |
2 x CR-123 Battery / High: 1 hr, Mid: 5.25 hr, Low: 20 hr, Ultra-Low: 300 hr max
|Waterproofing||IPX8-rated submersible to 6.6' (2 m)|
|Dimensions (Ø x L)||1 x 5" (25.4 x 128 mm)|
|Weight||2.7 oz (76 g)|