Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f2.0 Wide Lens (Black)
- Product: #57036
- SKU: V311020BG000
This Olympus M. Zuiko 12mm f2.0 Wide Lens (Black) delivers crystal-clear images with sharpness throughout the image area. This lens is ideal for capturing everything from indoor shots to powerful scenic photos. To ensure clear imaging performance even under unfavourable conditions such as when shooting against the light, the lens surfaces are coated with ZERO Coating, minimising issues with ghosts and flares. This metal-bodied premium lens has a consistent look with the OLYMPUS PEN series camera. The Movie-Still-Compatible (MSC) mechanism provides a quick and silent focus mechanism for movies and still photography.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Aspherical, DSA, and Super HR elements combine to control distortion and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness and resolution.
- One extra-low dispersion element minimises chromatic aberration and colour fringing for greater clarity and colour fidelity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control. This also reveals the Snapshot Focus mode, which incorporates a depth of field scale for working with hyperfocal focusing and zone focusing techniques.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||20 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12.5|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||56 x 43 mm|