(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Potent Power, Compact Size
The Klarus G20 Dual Switch Flashlight is an impressive combination of power and practicality, all enclosed in a body no bigger than a can of soda. Less than 5 inches long and about half the width of your typical can of Coke, this compact light can easily fit in a front pocket or bag for a convenient every day carry. Despite its small size, the G20 delivers power that would rival most larger high-performance lights, generating up to 3000 Lumens of brilliant illumination using its sophisticated CREE XHP70 N4 LED. In addition to its maximum output, the light comes with a trio of dimmer outputs ranging from 650 Lumens down to 15 Lumens, as well as a pair of tactical outputs, including a Strobe Function for disorienting a target and a S.O.S. Mode for signaling for aid in an emergency.
While its potent output certainly stands out, its the G20's incredibly user-friendly design that truly sets it apart from its competitors. Powered by a single 26650 battery (included), this pocket-sized illuminator features a special micro-USB charging port where it can be quickly charged without needing to removing the battery, saving its user time and eliminating any need to buy a charger. To make operation more convenient, the G20 comes with two switches, one on its tailcap and one on its side, both of which can be used to power the light on and off, as well as access all 6 outputs. The versatility of the dual switches allows the user to hold the light whichever way feels most comfortable and still easily operate the light. The Side Switch even doubles as a power indicator where you can monitor the battery's remaining charge so it'll never die unexpectedly.
All of the G20's power and functionality would be useless without a strong, dependable body to ensure it can't be easily damaged. Crafted from sturdy aerospace-grade aluminum, the light's body comes with a hard-anodized finish that gives it incredible impact and water resistance, making it safe to use in just about any environment. The light's mineral glass lens is scratch-resistant and comes circled by a stainless steel bezel, protecting its powerful LED from any chance of damage. The G20 is even protected from harm internally, featuring an intelligent ITS temperature control system that helps prevent overheating from extended use.
- Body made from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy with HA-III hard anodized finish
- Hardened mineral glass lens is scratch-resistant and comes with anti-reflective coating
- Specially designed textured reflector optimized for both spot and flood beams
- Sophisticated Dual Switch Interface
- Both Tail Switch and Side Switch can be used to power light on/off, adjust output
- Pressing Tail Switch from OFF activates Low output
- Pressing Side switch from OFF activates last output used
- Temporary access to Turbo Mode by holding either switch, releasing to deactivate
- Double click either switch to enter Strobe Mode, double click again to enter S.O.S. Mode
- Lock-Out Mode prevents accidental activation of light
- Internal fast charging by using included micro-USB charging cable
- Battery Capacity Indicator on side switch displays remaining charge
- Intelligent ITS temperature control system monitors internal temperature, adjusts output to prevent overheating
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage to both battery and flashlight
- 1 x 5000 mAh 26650 Li-Ion Battery
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable (2.0A charging current)
- 1 x Holster
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x Lanyard
|LED/Hours||CREE XHP70 N4 LED; 50,000 hours life|
|Output/Patterns||4 output levels, 2 strobe patterns|
|Battery||Li-ion 26650 Battery x 1 (Use only 26650 Li-ion batteries (included),Do not use 18650 /16340 / CR123A batteries)|
|Voltage Range||2.5V – 5V|
|Dimension||Bezel 36mm (1.41"); Body 34mm (1.34"); Overall Length: 124mm(4.88")|
|Weight||131g (4.62oz) (without battery)|
|Material||Aerospace Aluminum Alloy 6061-T6, Mil-Spec HAIII anodizing|
|Lens||Hardened Mineral Glass; AR coated; Scratch resistant|
|Switch||Side Switch + Tail Switch|
|Protection||IPX-8 rating (up to 2 meters submersible)|
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review