(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Sigma TC-2001 2.0x Teleconverter for Canon EFProduct #28300 | SKU 870954 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Canon EF Teleconverter
- 2x Magnification Factor
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- AF Operates at up to f/8
- Two Special Low Dispersion Elements
Optimised for Canon EF-mount lenses in the Global Vision line, the TC-2001 2x Teleconverter from Sigma will offer an increase in focal length of 2 times for select Global Vision lenses. This model offers full communication between the lens and camera and will allows autofocus to operate at up to f/8. The teleconverter also features two Special Low Dispersion elements for reducing the appearance of chromatic aberrations and maintaining quality. Additionally, for protection, the TC-2001 is both dust and splashproof. When attached, the 2x conversion results in a light loss of approximately two stops. A soft zippered carrying case is included to protect the teleconverter when not in use.
- Lens construction features 10 elements in 5 groups
- Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sports Lens
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Light Loss||2 Stop|
In The Box
- Sigma TC-2001 2.0x Teleconverter for Canon EF
- Front Cap
- Rear Cap
- Soft Carrying Case