The 12mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS Fisheye Lens for Nikon F Mount with AE Chip from Samyang provides a 180º diagonal angle of view on full-frame cameras for an ultra-wide angle, distorted perspective that is useful for architectural interiors, landscapes and creative experimentation in any photographic application. The f/2.8 maximum aperture is effective in low-light situations and enables some measure of shallow depth of field control.
- An ultra wide-angle fisheye lens with a 12mm focal length on full-frame cameras and an 18mm equivalency when used on APS-C format cameras. Its distorted perspective is useful for interiors, landscapes, group shots and many creative wide-angle applications.
- AE chip capabilities include focus confirmation with fine tuning, exposure modes Auto/P/A/S/M and EXIF data.
- Extra low dispersion and aspherical lens elements reduce aberrations for sharp, colour-accurate imaging.
- Manual focus lens with an internal focus system and wide, rubberised focus ring.
- Manual aperture control with bright markings for aperture, distance and depth of field.
- Sturdy metal barrel with removable petal-shaped lens hood.
Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C Format Focal Length: 18 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||180°|
APS-C Picture Angle: 124.6°
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.9" (20.07 cm)|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 3.04 x 2.76" (77.3 x 70.2 mm)|
|Weight||17.64 oz (500 g)|