(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
The Celestron Omni-XLT 127 telescope is a versatile option. Its 5" diameter and catadioptric design definitely make it a portable telescope. Those who are interested in seeing faint sky objects such as nebulae and clusters will find it particularly useful. The Omni XLT 127 is also considered a good instrument for lunar and planetary observing.
The Omni XLT 127 is featured with the CG-4 mount. This German equatorial is a sturdy and heavy duty mount. Included is a stainless steel manual tripod with vibration damping for best stability. In addition, it is fully equipped with a storage tray, and a quick release dovetail attachment for easy tripod mounting. The Omni-XLT 127 is a lightweight construction telescope, which offers the user the ability to move it around easily.
The Celestron's patented StarBright XLT coatings further enhance light transmission, and therefore make this telescope an excellent choice for astrophotography. The telescope also comes with a 1.25" "star" diagonal to properly correct image direction, and a 25mm multi-coated eyepiece for high magnification. All of these important features are provided by Celestron to deliver stunning views beyond the visible universe. Note: StarBrightXLT coatings provide excellent light transmission
- Hand selected mirror and fine grade optical glass insuring high quality
- StarBright XLT coatings provide excellent light transmission
- 1.25" Star diagonal
- 25mm multicoated eyepiece with a 20mm eye relief
- CG-4 German equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion control to accurately track and locate celestial objects
- Heavy-Duty, pre-assembled stainless steel tripod with bubble level and accesory tray
- Ball bearings in both axes of the mount for smooth performance
- Easy no tool set up
- The sky level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database
|Optical Lens Diameter
|Maximum Useful Magnification
|Optical Tube Dimensions
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter
||1.75" stainless steel
||40 lbs (18.14 kg)