(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Acratech GP BallheadProduct #35613 | SKU 1155 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Lightweight Ballhead
- Functions as a Gimbal Head
- Functions as a Levelling Base
- 11.3 kg Load Capacity
The Acratech GP Ballhead is not only a first-class ballhead, it can also function as a gimbal head for shooting with telephoto lenses, and even be used upside down as a levelling base for stitched panoramic images. The GP Ballhead makes it possible for you to pan parallel to the horizon, even on very rough terrain, so there's no need for a separate levelling base for accurate panoramic images. All of this, and it only weighs 1 lb. It also includes a quick release clamp with bullseye level, double-speed knob and detent pin (which prevents the plate and anything attached to it from sliding out of the quick-release clamp when it's partially loosened).
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f4.0
- Weighs less than 0.45 kg with quick-release clamp
- Easily holds over 11.4 kg at any angle
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Precision machined aluminium
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Laser-engraved dual degree markings
- Beautiful satin black-anodised finish
- Long-lasting stainless-steel hardware
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Made in U.S.A.
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 Threads|
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||38 mm|
|Dimensions||H: 10.8 cm|