(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Acratech GP Ballhead with Lever ClampProduct #35614 | SKU 1157 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Functions as a Gimbal Head
- Functions as a Levelling Base
- Lever Quick Release for Arca Style
- Dual Laser-Engraved Degree Markings
- Supports Over 11.3 kg
The Acratech GP Ballhead with Lever Clamp is an updated version of the existing GP head. Rather than a rubber knob, this model features a locking lever for securing the Arca Swiss-style clamp that constitutes the quick-release element.
Featuring first-class construction, the GP Ballhead also functions as a gimbal head for lenses up to 400mm f/4.0, and it can be positioned upside-down to function as a levelling base for panoramic photography. Even if you're operating on rocky or otherwise uneven terrain, you can pan absolutely parallel to the horizon, so you won't need to carry a separate levelling base to create accurate stitched panoramic imagery.
The ballhead also features a bull's-eye level on the quick-release clamp and a detent pin, which prevents the plate and anything attached to it from sliding out of the quick-release clamp when it's partially loosened. Lightweight at only 0.45 kg, the GP Ballhead supports loads over 11.3 kg from any position, including tilted 90° and mounted upside-down.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400mm f/4.0
- Weighs less than 0.45 kg with quick-release clamp
- Easily holds over 11.4 kg at any angle
- Full movements allow any camera position
- Precision machined aluminium
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads)
- Laser-engraved dual degree markings
- Beautiful satin black-anodised finish
- Long-lasting stainless-steel hardware
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris
- Made in the USA
|Head Type||Ball Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread & 1/4"-20 with Bushing|
|Quick Release Plate Type||Arca-Type|
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Number of Bubble Level(s)||1|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Ball Sphere Diameter||38 mm|
|Base Diameter||60 mm|
|Dimensions||H: 104.0 x W: 80.0 mm|