(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ6 XPRO Ball Head with Top Lock Quick-Release SystemProduct #26852 | SKU MHXPRO-BHQ6 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Triple locking
- Grease-free and smoother movements
- Lightweight body
- Frame accurately with leveling bubbles
- Arca-Swiss-compatible lock quick-release
Accurately adjust your camera position with the MHXPRO-BHQ6 XPRO Ball Head with Top Lock Quick-Release System from Manfrotto . Able to hold up to 10 kg, the 520 g ball head is strong enough for most applications and ideally suited for an equally sturdy tripod. The XPRO lets you fine-tune your adjustments, thanks to separate knobs for both the ball and the 360° panning as well as a friction control knob for more exacting placement.
The Top Lock quick-release system is an Arca-type compatible clamp and plate that allows the camera to be inserted from the top rather than slid in from the side. A safety lock prevents the plate from being accidentally released. Two bubble levels on the head let you adjust your camera so the horizon is level. A numbered scale around the base of the head makes repeating exact pans an easy task.
|Load Capacity||10 kg|
|Bubble Level||Yes, 2 bull's eye|
|Separate Panning Lock||Yes|
|Tilt Range||-90° / +40°|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16 with 1/4"-20 bushing adapter|
In The Box
- Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ6 XPRO Ball Head
- MSQ6PL Quick Release Plate for Q6 Top Lock System
- Limited 2-Year Warranty Extendable to 10 Years with Registration
Reviews(no ratings yet)
- Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ6 XPRO Ball Head with Top Lock Quick-Release System
- RM Product #:
- Head Type:
- Ball Head
- Load Capacity:
- 10.0 kg