Sirui PH-20 Gimbal HeadProduct #36758 | SKU SUPH20
- Strong Carbon Fibre/Aluminium Gimbal Head
- Supports Up to 20 kg
- Weighs Only 1.09 kg
- Reduced Vibrations Due to Carbon Fibre
- Better Tolerance for Temperature Change
The Sirui PH-20 Gimbal Head is a great solution to the problem of shooting moving subjects with a long telephoto lens. Ball heads and 3-way heads can be cumbersome in fast-moving situations, but the gimbal head makes your camera and heavy lens seemingly weightless, and you can smoothly and precisely track fast-moving subjects.
Cross-patterned, multi-layer carbon fibre in the arm and forged aircraft aluminium alloy in the L-bracket make the PH-20 very strong--it can hold up to 20 kg, but it weighs only 1.09 kg. Carbon fibre also reduces vibrations and provides better tolerance for temperature changes.
With the camera and lens perfectly balanced on the gimbal head, there’s no need to lock any controls. You can quickly and easily move your camera in any direction with a very light amount of force. In fact, a correctly aligned system can be controlled with one finger.
- Exceptionally strong carbon fibre and aluminium alloy gimbal head
- Supports up to 20 kg, but only weighs 1.09 kg
- Reduced vibrations and better tolerance for temperature changes due to carbon fibre construction
- Arca-compatible quick release system, calibrated quick release platform, and included quick release plate
- Horizontal 360° range, and tilt of +150° to -60°
- Ideal for using long telephoto lenses to photography moving subjects
|Head Type||Gimbal Head|
|Base Mount||3/8"-16 Thread|
|Camera Mounting Screw||1/4"-20 Male|
|Load Capacity||20 kg|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Dimensions||H: 23.0 x W: 23.0 x L: 12.0 cm|