(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Acratech Panoramic HeadProduct #35630 | SKU 1165 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- For Multi-Row Stitched Panoramic Imagery
- Use with Lenses Up to 600mm f/4.0
- Arca-Style Quick-Release Clamp
- Laser-Etched Markings for Pan & Tilt
- Separate Control for Tension
The Acratech Panoramic Head is designed to facilitate precise panoramic photography with DSLR cameras and lenses as long as 600mm f/4.0. With laser-etched degree markers in both the pan and tilt dimensions, the Panoramic Head is suitable for multi-row stitched imagery, facilitating the broadest views possible. The head has separate controls for pan and tilt, of course, and there's also fully adjustable tension control.
Sturdy construction is a hallmark of the Panoramic Head – it's based on Acratech's Long Lens Head so heavy lenses will be well served. The head is composed of CNC-machined aluminium, which is anodised for a black-satin finish. Hardware is made of long-lasting stainless steel, and all knobs are secured so that they can't vibrate loose and fall off.
Use your existing Arca-style camera plate – the quick-release clamp is compatible with plates from several manufacturers ( plate sold separately ). The clamp not removable but is indexable, and it locks in at 90° increments.
- Weighs less than 1 lb with quick-release clamp
- Precision laser-etched degree markings on both the pan and the tilt axes
- Provides easy, smooth balance for long lenses
- Precision CNC-machined
- Compatible with Kirk, Really Right Stuff, and many other Arca-Swiss-style quick-release plates ( sold separately )
- Beautiful black-satin anodised finish
- Fits all standard tripods
- Long-lasting stainless steel hardware
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off
- Indexable quick-release clamp locks in at 90° increments
- Solid, precision operation feel
- Made in the U.S.
|Load Capacity||11.3 kg|
|Tripod Mount Thread Size||3/8"-16 with included 1/4"-20 bushing|
|Dimensions||Working height: 91.5 mm
Base diameter: 60.2 mm
Knob to knob: 116.2 mm