(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Acratech Spherical Panoramic HeadProduct #35657 | SKU 1182 |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Fits Sigma 8mm 3.5 EX DG Fisheye Lens
- Locking Lever Lens Clamp
- Bubble Level
- 360° Locking Panning Base
- Reference Marks for Shot Number
The Acratech Spherical Panoramic Head is a special-use head designed for use with the Sigma 8mm f3.5 EX DG circular fisheye lens which captures a full 180° field of view. The head allows precision capture of panoramic images with indents at each 90° turn. The engraved markings aid in the proper positioning of the camera. Software is necessary to stitch the four images together. All knobs are secured, so that they will not fall off if they become too loose.
- Constructed of from 6061 T-6 aluminium and stainless steel
- Laser etched markings ensure camera is exactly vertical and also aid in focusing and reference. Numerals will not rub off with wear
- Lever lens clamp with safety lock
- Machined notch in lens mount to facilitate easy mounting and unmounting
- Large bull's eye bubble level
- 360° panning base rotation
- 90° indexes for quarter turns
- Captive knobs are secured, so they will not fall off if they vibrate loose or unscrewed all the way accidentally
- Lightweight: weighs only 454 g
|Height||Overall - 17.8 cm
To bottom of lens clamp - 10.2 cm
|Diameter||Base - 5.0 cm
Body - 3.5 cm