Really Right Stuff B2-FABN Screw-Knob Clamp with Strap Bosses (38mm)
- Arca-Type Compatible Clamp
- Built-In Bosses for Camera Straps
- 1/4"-20 Socket for Swivel Sling Mounts
- Bottom Dovetail Design on the Clamp
- Adds Quick Release Functionality
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #41891
- SKU: B2-FABN
The B2-FABN Screw-Knob Clamp from Really Right Stuff is a small, lightweight quick release with a knurled knob, which offers a better grip and more clamping pressure onto a plate. The clamp is compatible with many Arca-type camera plates, multi-purpose bars, camera bars, and L-brackets. There are three strap bosses located on the clamp. The first one is located on the opposite side of the screw-knob, and the other two strap bosses are perpendicular to the jaws of the clamp. Therefore, straps can be looped through, and the clamp becomes a convenient way of carrying your camera around your shoulder or your neck.
A convenient 1/4"-20 socket is located on the bottom of the clamp and gives the option of screwing in a swivel mount and adapting a sling strap. The 1/4"-20 socket also gives the option of adding quick release functionality to many ball heads and monopods that do not have a quick release system.
The clamp has a laser-engraved scale with 1mm increments, so a camera can be positioned precisely or to repeat a position. The clamp is made from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminium and it has a black anodised type II finish.
- Arca-type compatible plate
- Three built-in strap bosses for camera straps
- 1/4"-20 socket on the bottom of the clamp for Swivel Sling Mounts
- Adds quick release function to a tripod or monopod
- CNC machined 6061-T6 type II anodised black aluminium
- Laser-engraved scale with 1mm increments
|Material of Construction||CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminium|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 2.9 x 0.6" (38 x 72 x 16 mm)|