Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #11556
- SKU: RODNT5
The Rode NT5 is a cardioid condenser microphone offering a full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry. Designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement.
The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes audio at the off-axis sections, reducing noise caused by, leakage, monitors, additional instruments etc. The NT5 offers a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the microphones to be used in a wide variety of applications such as drum over-head miking, stereo capturing of instruments, vocal capturing etc. The NT5 is powered via +48, +24 volt phantom power. The package is complete and includes dual wind screens and stand mounts in a durable road case.
The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing of-axis noise due to leakage, additional instruments, room ambiance etc.
Wide Frequency Response
The NT5 features a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the flexibility to capture accurately in any recording or sound reinforcement scenario.
- WS-5 Wind Shields
- RM-5 Stand Mounts
- 2 (3/8" - 5/8") Thread Adapters
- Custom Foam Lined Carry Case
- 10 Year Warranty
- Transducer: Externally Polarized 1/2" (13mm) Pressure Gradient Condensers
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): > 128dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 143dB, (@ 1% THD into 1k)
- Power Requirements: 4mA, P48 (38v-52v) 2mA, P24 (20v-26v) 2.8mA, P12 (10.8v-13.2v)
Note: The microphones operate in accordance with the above specifications to a minimum of 18v. (It will operate with some performance degradation below 18v.)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms (Each)
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 0.8" (118 x 20mm) LxDdiameter
- Weight: 3.53 oz. (100g)