Rode NT5 MP Condenser Microphones (Matched Pair)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #11559
- SKU: RODNT5MP
The Rode NT5 is a cardioid condenser microphone offering a full frequency response and low-noise output circuitry. Designed for general instrument recording and sound reinforcement, the NT5 package is shipped in a matched pair adding convenience to quality. Both microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response providing accurate recordings when capturing in stereo or mono.
The cardioid polar pattern effectively minimizes audio at the off-axis sections, reducing noise caused by, leakage, monitors, additional instruments etc.
The NT5 offers a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the microphones to be used in a wide variety of applications such as drum over-head miking, stereo capturing of instruments, vocal capturing etc. The NT5 is powered via +48, +24 volt phantom power. The package is complete and includes dual wind screens and stand mounts in a durable road case.
The NT5 is shipped as a matched pair. The capsules are matched in sensitivity and frequency response to provide accurate sound reproduction when capturing in stereo.
The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing of-axis noise due to leakage, additional instruments, room ambiance etc.
Wide Frequency Response
The NT5 features a frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz allowing the flexibility to capture accurately in any recording or sound reinforcement scenario.
The NT5 kit includes dual wind screens, stand mounts and is shipped in a durable road case.
- WS-5 Wind Shields
- RM-5 Stand Mounts
- 2 (3/8" - 5/8") Thread Adapters
- Custom Foam Lined Carry Case
- 10 Year Warranty
- Transducer: 2 Externally Polarized 1/2" (13mm) Pressure Gradient Condensers
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): > 128dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 78dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 143dB, (@ 1% THD into 1k)
- Power Requirements: 4mA, P48 (38v-52v) 2mA, P24 (20v-26v) 2.8mA, P12 (10.8v-13.2v)
Note: The microphones operate in accordance with the above specifications to a minimum of 18v. (It will operate with some performance degradation below 18v.)
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms (Each)
- Output Connectors: XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Dimensions: 4.72 x 0.8" (118 x 20mm) LxDdiameter
- Weight: 3.53 oz. (100g)