Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #11561
- SKU: RODNTG1
The Rode NTG-1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone is designed for professional audio capturing in the field or indoors. With a history of manufacturing quality studio microphones, Rode has implemented low noise output electronics and wide bandwidth, both of which attribute to the NTG-1's broadcast sound quality.
The supercardioid polar pattern and line plus gradient acoustic principle effectively minimize audio and noise at the off-axis (sides) of the microphone, while the front of the capsule accurately reproduces incoming audio signal. The result is greater intelligibility and signal-to-noise ratio while using the NTG-1 in noisy environments.
The NTG-1 is powered with an external +48 Volt phantom power source; the output is a standard 3-pin XLR male connector.
The microphone features a rugged, all metal, light weight enclosure that is ideal for camera mounting yet durable enough to withstand the rigors of heavy road use. The Rode NTG-1 is packaged with a microphone stand mount and windscreen.
Super-Cardioid Polar Pattern
The super-cardioid polar pattern and line gradient acoustic principle allow for a narrow pick up pattern at the front of the capsule while minimizing noise at the off-axis sections.
Lightweight Durable Construction
The NTG-1 features a lightweight metal housing that is ideal for camera mounting.
Low Handling Noise
Low noise output electronics provides high signal-to-noise ratio. The NTG-1 is designed to also reduce noise caused by handling, rigid mounting hardware, loose cabling etc.
- 10-Year Warranty
- Microphone Stand Mount
- Zippered Pouch
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 121dB (per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76dB (1kHz rel, 1Pa; per IEC651, IEC268-15)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 139dB SPL (@ 1% THD into 1k ohm)
- Power Requirements: +48V phantom, 44V to 52V
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR balanced
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Yes
- Dimensions (LxDiameter): 8.54 x .87" (217 x 022mm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz (105g)