SHAPE Canon C500 Mark II 15mm Lightweight Baseplate
- Attaches underneath the camera with 3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20 screws.
- Mounting holes for securing the camera or a tripod plate.
- Ratchet key knobs to reposition the Rod Bloc system.
- Four rubber pads at the top of the base protect and securely hold your Canon EOS C500 Mark II camera.
- Made of CNC aluminium.
The SHAPE Canon C500 Mark II 15mm Lightweight Baseplate is designed to match the Canon EOS C500 Mark II optical center. It features two attachment points (1/4-20 and 3/8-16) for securely mounting the Canon EOS C500 Mark II body. The baseplate also comes with a pair of 15 mm rods that are 12” long through the length of the baseplate. The bottom of the plate feature several 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting holes for mounting and balancing your camera on equipment like a tripod.
In The Box
- SHAPE Canon C500 Mark II 15mm Lightweight Baseplate.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review