SHAPE Canon C500 Mark II Remote Extension Handle with Cable
- Compatible with Canon EOS C500 Mark II.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Designed with Arri rosettes to mount on the camera or baseplate.
- Push-Button system with 360-degree rotation for several positioning options.
- Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.
- Made of CNC machined aluminium.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #70681
- SKU: C52RH
The SHAPE Canon C500 Mark II Remote Extension Handle with Cable offers an adjustable arm extension (2 inches) for the side hand grip provided with the Canon EOS C500 Mark II. The extendable arm is equipped with a ratchet key to easily adjust the length of the arm. It is designed with Arri rosettes to mount on the camera or baseplate with standard ARRI rosettes. It also features SHAPE’s patented Push-Button technology for easy angle adjustment and 360-degree rotation. SHAPE is well known for its patented Push-button system, now used by so many professionals in the industry. The technology was developed to give filmmakers quick and easy adjustment. By simply pressing the button, you are allowed a 360-degree rotation to place the remote extension handle in the best position for your use. Push, adjust, release, and then its lock.