SHAPE Double Wooden Handle Grips for ARRI Rosettes
- Standard ARRI-Compatible Rosettes
- Varnished Maple Hardwood
- Individual 360° Rotation
- Push Button Adjustments
- Ergonomic Handle Design
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #41786
- SKU: W-HAND14
This pair of Double Wooden Handle Grips from SHAPE is designed to attach to shoulder mounts or other rigs with standard ARRI rosettes. These left and right handgrips feature two points of articulation - a quick release push button, and a rotatable ARRI rosette. The 360° of rotation and the handgrips' ergonomic design enable you to adjust each arm individually for your comfort.
These Double Wooden Handgrips are constructed of anodised aluminium with varnished maple grips. The locking mechanisms are made of stainless steel for durability.
- Attaches to standard ARRI-type rosettes on shoulder rigs, cages, etc.
- Locking, push button joint for 360° individual rotation
- Varnished maple wood and aluminium construction
- Ergonomic handle design for comfortable operating
|Material of Construction||Machined aluminium
|Rosette Type||Standard ARRI|