- Meets ATA specifications
- Spring loaded reverse-cinch buckles
- Moulded-in bumpers
- Moulded in sure-grip handle
The SKB SKB-H48-16W Large ATA Stand Case is used to carry and protect lighting, audio and sports equipment. The case is rotationally moulded with slide-in cap design for compact shipping and storage. The computer design provides roto-moulded indestructibility in a rolling stand and hardware case. There are in-line skate wheels installed for easy transport through busy airports and a moulded-in sure-grip handle that balances the case while carrying or loading.
The SKB-H48-16W is fitted with four interior polypropylene straps with spring loaded reverse-cinch buckles for holding drum stands and hardware securely in place.
- Meets ATA specifications for transit and shipping cases
- The interior is fitted with four polypropylene straps with spring loaded reverse-cinch buckles for holding drum stands and hardware securely in place.
- Moulded-in bumpers protect latches and hinges from damage.
- Latches, handles and wheels are field replaceable.
- Moulded in sure-grip handle balances the case while carrying or loading.
|Material||Roto moulded Polyethylene|
|Type of Closure||3 Metal latches|
|Interior Dimensions||121.92 x 41.28 x 33.02 cm (HxWxD)|
|Carrying/Transport Options||Sure-grip handle placed at top of case
Handle at end of case