(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
Transcend DrivePro 200 Wi-Fi Ready Dash CamProduct #26073 | SKU TS16GDP200M |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- Capture Full HD 1080p Video
- 160° Wide Viewing Angle
- Auto Start/Stop & Manual Record Button
- Built-In Wi-Fi Streaming to DrivePro App
- 2.4" Live View / Playback LCD Screen
Let the Transcend DrivePro 200 Wi-Fi Dash Cam be your eyewitness on the road. Attach this compact dash cam neatly to your windshield and record everything in front of you. Capture 1080p resolution video in a very wide 160° viewing angle. Recording starts as soon as you turn on the car, and stops when you turn the car off. You can also activate recording manually when the car is turned off by pressing the "Emergency" button. The DrivePro 200 also features built-in Wi-Fi which allows you to wirelessly stream footage to a free DrivePro app for iOS and Android mobile devices. This is useful for quickly and easily reporting possible incidents.
The DrivePro 200 displays a live view of your recordings on a 2.4" LCD screen, which can also be used to review recordings later. Recordings can also be reviewed via the DrivePro app if you connect to the DrivePro 200's dedicated wireless network.
The DrivePro 200 combines 7 glass lenses with an IR filter to deliver quality images while preventing fogging from heat that normally appears after long periods of recording. This lens will also automatically adjust to light conditions to capture images with detail both day and night. You'll be able to see licence plate numbers with sufficient clarity at night time.
Recordings are stored to up to a 128GB microSD card and overwritten continuously every time the card reaches capacity. To prevent an overwrite of important events, a built-in G-sensor stores away recordings captured during occurrences of impact or shock, everything from possible accidents to just hitting a major pothole.
- Capture 1080p video in a 160° viewing angle
- Automatic start/stop when you turn the car on/off
- Manual record button
- Built-in Wi-Fi streaming to DrivePro iOS/Android app
- 2.4" live view / playback LCD screen
- 7 glass lenses with anti-fog IR filter
- Automatically adjusts to day/night light conditions
- Stores to up to 128GB microSD cards (16GB card included)
- Built-in G-sensor prevents overwriting of important recordings
- Attach to your vehicle using an included suction mount or optional adhesive mount
- Use the DrivePro app to monitor and play back recordings and adjust settings
|Image Sensor||3 MP CMOS|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080p at 30 fps, 1280 x 720 at 30 fps|
|Lens||f/2.0, 160° wide viewing angle|
|Video Formats||H.264 (MOV up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps)|
|Display||2.4" (6 cm) colour LCD|
|Storage||Up to 128 GB microSD cards (Class 6 or above) (16 GB card included)|
|Connection Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Supply||Input: 12 - 24 VDC
Output: 5 VDC, 1 A
|Certificates||COE, FCC, BSMI, RCM, KC|
|System Requirements||Any computer with a USB port and one of the following operating systems:
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later
|Operating Temperature||-30 to 65°C
Included microSD card: -25 to 85°C
|Storage Temperature||-30 to 70°C|
|Dimensions||6.6 x 7.1 x 3.6 cm|
In The Box
- Transcend DrivePro 200 Wi-Fi Ready Dash Cam
- Suction Mount
- Car Adapter
- 16GB microSD MLC Memory Card
- Video Cable
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review