Sennheiser E602 II Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #8937
- SKU: 500797
Sennheiser E602 - Dynamic Cardiod Microphone is an instrument microphone suitable for low-frequency instrument pickup such as bass drums, bass guitar cabinets, tuba, etc. The microphone features a dynamic element with a cardioid polar pattern for picking up loud sources without noise and distortion.
The cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise and feedback that might occur near monitor speakers or other instruments. An integrated stand mount enables easy placement and features a pivoting angle for optimum positioning. The E602 II is a cost effective, reliable solution for sound reinforcement and recording applications.
- Extended Low-Frequency Response - The E602 II features an extended low-frequency response that is suitable for kick drum, bass guitar and other low-frequency instruments.
- Integrated Stand Mount - The integrated mount enables easy placement and positioning.
- Rugged Construction - The rugged construction is ideal for rigorous use in live sound reinforcement applications.
- Rugged, lightweight aluminium body for stable positioning on long microphone boom arms
- Lightweight high-performance voice coil construction
- Fast transient response
- Low frequency extension
- Ideal for direct use on the most problematic bass signal
- Frequency-independent directivity provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Humbucking coil
- Integral stand mount
- 1 e 602-II microphone
- 1 pouch
- Instructions for use
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 0,25 mV/Pa; (50 Hz) 0,9 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: d 60 x 153 mm
- Weight: 318 g