Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12 month warranty)
The Shure Beta 57A is a high output supercardioid dynamic microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
Excellent for acoustic and electric instruments as well as for vocals, the extremely versatile Beta 57A dynamic microphone provides optimal warmth and presence.
Typical applications include drums, guitar amplifiers, brass, woodwinds and vocals.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
In The Box
- 1 x A25D Stand Adapter
- 1 x 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter
- 1 x 26A21 Storage Bag
Reviews(based on 1 rating)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Shure BETA57A Dynamic Instrument Microphone
- Manufacturer: Shure
- Model: BETA57
- SKU: BETA57A
- RM Product #: 3973
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty (excluding consumable e.g. lithium-ion batteries).