Shure EAC46CLS Earphone Cable with Nickel-Plated MMCX Connectors (Black, 116cm)
- For All SOE-Series Earphones except SE112.
- Kevlar-Reinforced Cable Ensures Strength.
- Nickel-Plated MMCX Connectors.
- Right-Angle, Gold-Plated 3.5mm TRS Plug.
- Formable Wire Ends for Customisable Fit.
The Shure EAC46CLS Earphone Cable with Nickel-Plated MMCX Connectors (Black, 116cm) is a detachable earphone cable designed for use with all Shure SOE-Series earphones other than the SE112. The cable is reinforced with Kevlar for lasting durability, and features formable wire ends for a customisable fit that allows down-the-back or under-the-chin wearing styles. An integrated adjustable cable cinch contributes to tidy management of the left and right cable ends.
The nickel-plated MMCX earpiece connectors have lock-snap mechanisms prevent accidental disconnection while providing 360 degrees of rotation. They're also colour-coded for easy left/right channel matching. The right-angle, gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug provides compatibility with a variety of smartphones, tablets, laptop and desktop computers, audio interfaces, mixers, and more.
- Works with all Shure SOE-Series earphones other than the SE112
- Kevlar-reinforced construction for lasting durability
- Formable wires rest securely and comfortably over the ears
- Cable slack can be worn down the back or under the ear to the front
|Connector 1||2 x Lockable MMCX Male Straight|
|Connector 2||1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male Right-Angled|
|Cable Length||46" / 116.84 cm|
|Connector Plating||Gold, Nickel|
In The Box
- Shure EAC46CLS Earphone Cable with Nickel-Plated MMCX Connectors (Black, 116cm)
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Shure EAC46CLS Earphone Cable with Nickel-Plated MMCX Connectors (Black, 116cm)
- Manufacturer: Shure
- Model: EAC46BKS
- SKU: EAC46BKS
- RM Product #: 66295
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty (excluding consumable e.g. lithium-ion batteries).