Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone (Black)
- TQG Connector for Shure Bodypacks.
- Miniature Low-Profile Single Ear Design.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern.
- High Gain Before Feedback.
- Exceptional Speech Clarity.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65995
- SKU: MX153B-TQG
The Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone (Black) is a subminiature, low-profile single ear-loop microphone with high gain before feedback, rich detail and clarity. The MX153 features a TQG terminated connector for use with compatible Shure bodypack transmitters. The sleek single ear-loop frame features a subminiature capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern for optimal sensitivity and clarity at all times. The MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement applications.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar-reinforced soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa colour options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||Open circuit voltage, @ 1kHz, typical: -41dBV/Pa (9 mV/Pa)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||1kHz at 1% THD:
2500 Ω load: 107 dB SPL 1000 Ω load: 107 dB SPL
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||@ 1kHz
2500 Ω load: 73 dB 1000 Ω load: 73 dB
|Self Noise||Equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical: 34dB|
|Common Mode Rejection||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 135° F (-18 to 57° C)|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1.|
|Power Requirements||+1 - 5VDC (500 μA max.)|
|Dimensions||Cable Length: 48" (1.21m)|