Shure RPM89L Long Shotgun Microphone Capsule for VP89 & SM89 Microphones
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern.
- Superior Off-Axis Rejection.
- Extremely Narrow Pickup Angle.
- Excellent RF immunity.
- Optimised for Distant Pickup.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65829
- SKU: RPM89L
The Shure RPM89L Long Shotgun Microphone Capsule for VP89 & SM89 Microphones fits VP89 and SM89 microphones. It's designed with a highly directional, hypercardioid polar pattern for superior off-axis rejection. Its light weight and small footprint allows it to be used in a variety of broadcast and media applications.
The RPM89L has an extremely narrow pickup angle which is ideal for field recording, sporting events, and long distance sources.
RPM89L Long Shotgun Microphone Capsule Features
- Hypercardioid, uniform polar pattern for superior off-axis rejection
- Extremely narrow pickup angle
- Excellent RF immunity and low self-noise
- Lightweight, compact aluminium alloy construction
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures and humidity
|Sensitivity||Open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical:
-33.5 dBV/94 dB SPL (21.1 mV)
|Frequency Response||60 - 20,000 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||1 kHz at 1% THD:
2500 Ω load: 132.0 dB SPL
1000 Ω load: 128.5 dB SPL
|Dynamic Range||@ 1 kHz:
2500 Ω load: 117.0 dB
1000 Ω load: 113.5 dB
|Clipping Level||@ 1 kHz, 1% THD:
2500 Ω load: 4.0dBV
1000 Ω load: 0.0dBV
|Self Noise||Equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical
|Common Mode Rejection||20 to 20,000 Hz:
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||-12 dB/oct below 100 Hz|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 135°F (-18 to 57°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F (-29 to 74°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Housing||Charcoal-grey metallic painted aluminium alloy grille with stainless steel screen|
|Power Requirements||11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), <2.0 mA|
|Dimensions||15.2 x .83" (386 x 21 mm)|