Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones (Clear)
- Quad Microdrivers with Subwoofer.
- High Mass Acoustic Pathway.
- Customisable Frequency Reponse.
- 3-Way Distribution for Low, Mid, & High.
- Up to 37 dB of Noise Isolation.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #65833
- SKU: SE846-CL
The clear Shure SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones feature quad-balanced armature drivers and swappable Sound Signature Nozzles that allow you to customise the frequency response of the headphones between balanced, warm, and bright. The earphones have a 3-way system that provides dedicated distribution for low, mid, and high frequencies.
The earphones themselves have an ergonomic design with an angled nozzle to fit in your ears. The detachable cable design allows you to swap between two included Kevlar-reinforced cable lengths of 45" and 60". Shure includes 3 pairs of foam sleeves, 3 pairs of soft flex sleeves, one pair of yellow foam sleeves, and one pair of triple flange sleeves to provide you with the most comfortable fit. Their sound-isolating design is capable of blocking up to 37 dB of ambient noise.
Shure includes 45" and 60" Kevlar-reinforced cables, balance, warm, and bright Sound Signature nozzles, 8 pairs of ear sleeves, a volume controller, a soft carrying case, an airline adapter, a 1/4" adapter, a cable clip, a nozzle removal key, and a polishing cloth
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance* Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other * Three-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid, and high-frequency distribution
Low End Response
Low-pass filter enables low-end roll-off at 3 dB at 90 Hz (10 dB at 250 Hz)* Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low-frequency roll-off to begin at about 75 Hz without distortion or artefacts * Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail
Customisable Frequency Response
Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable, sound-isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with audio, whether on-stage or on-the-go
Personalisation and Comfort
- Ergonomic, Flexible Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimised nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Two included cable lengths (45" and 60") for flexible wearing options
Detachable Cable with Wire Form Fit
- Durable Kevlar-reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customisation
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Removable cable and nozzle components ensure a long product life by providing easy and efficient cleaning and part replacement
- Rugged, ergonomic housing with sweat-resistant construction is built to withstand the extremes of on-stage or everyday wear
- Crystal-clear housing allows a view of the precision-engineered, laser-etched components of the interior
|Driver||4 x Balanced armature drivers|
|Sensitivity||114 dB SPL/mW @ 1 kHz|
|Impedance||9 Ohms @ 1 kHz|
|Frequency Range||15 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Input Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) gold-plated|
|Low-Pass Filter||~3 dB @ 90 Hz
~10 dB @ 250 Hz
Low Frequency roll-off @ 75 Hz (approximate)
|Noise Isolation||Up to 37 dB|