The Shure SM57 Microphone is a unidirectional dynamic microphone and a true professional workhorse used in many applications including the USA's presidential podium for over 3 decades. It is an exceptional choice for musical instrument pickup or for vocals. With its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise, the SM57 is ideal for live sound reinforcement and recording. It has an extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern which isolates the main sound source while minimising background noise.
In the studio, the SM57 is excellent for recording drums, guitar, and woodwinds. For musical instruments or vocals, the SM57 is a consistent choice of professional performers. Its outstanding performance, legendary reliability, and application diversity make this workhorse the choice of performers, producers, and sound engineers all over the world.
- Professional workhorse for vocals and instruments in live sound reinforcement
- Legendarily bright and clean sound reproduction
- Used at the official podium of the President of the United States
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Dynamic design requires no power
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable design, with a pneumatic shock mount system that cuts down handling noise
|Transducer||(Moving Coil) Dynamic|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 15 kHz|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Requirements||None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power|
|Output Impedance||150 Ohms (300 Ohms Actual) for Connection to Low Impedance Microphone Inputs|
|Output Connectors||XLR-3M Type|
|Dimensions||6.2 x 1.25" (157 x 32mm) LxD|
|Weight||10 oz (284g)|
Buy Together & Save!
In The Box
- (26A13) Padded Bag
- A25D - Stand Adapter
- 2-Year Warranty