Shure SM81 Instrument Condenser Microphone
Purchase any Shure in November, go into the draw to WIN a pair of Shure AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones worth $499
Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12 month warranty)
The Shure Model SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for studio recording, broadcasting, and sound reinforcement. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving acoustic instruments, especially guitar, piano, and cymbals.
The SM81 is ruggedly constructed. It operates on phantom power and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. It is furnished with a swivel adapter, attenuator-switch lock, foam windscreen, and case for carrying and storage. Other accessories are available.
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
- Low noise and high output clipping level
- Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc)
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Field-usable over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Shure SM81 Instrument Condenser Microphone
- Manufacturer: Shure
- Model: SM81
- SKU: SM81
- RM Product #: 3859
- Element Type: Condenser
- Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty (excluding consumable e.g. lithium-ion batteries).