- Supports 6 kg
- Fixed Spring Counterbalance
- Variable Tilt Drag
- Fixed Pan Drag
- Independent Pan and Tilt Locks
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #36787
- SKU: SUVH10
The Sirui VH-10 Fluid Video Head, pronounced Soo-Ray, the VH-10 is a precision-machined aluminium video head that supports up to 6 kg. It features a fixed spring counterbalance that helps bring the head to a neutral position and variable tilt drag with 0 drag for fast tilt positioning; pan drag is preset and fixed. The pan and tilt locks allow you to set a shot, and lock off the head so it doesn't move, for lock-off shots.
The Manfrotto compatible sliding Quick Release (QR) plate helps to balance your camera, and the head comes with a safety lock for the QR plate. The head features 2 x bubble levels, and the VH-10 Video Head can be mounted to available ball adapters, tripods, and other camera supports, not included, via the 3/8" threaded female receiver on the flat base.
- Precision machining and forged aircraft aluminium body provides a rugged, reliable head that weighs less than two pounds.
- The fixed spring counterbalance works to return the fluid head to its neutral position.
- Individual pan and tilt locks allow you to lock one axis without affecting the movement of the other.
- The VH-10 head can be mounted on available flat base tripod legs. Available adapters, not included, allow you to mount the fluid head to tripods with a 75mm bowl.
|Load Capacity||6 kg|
|Tripod Fitting||Flat base with 3/8"-16 threaded female mounting hole|
|Counterbalance||Fixed: 2 kg|
|Levelling Bubble||2 x bubble levels|
|Dimensions||365 x 145 x 95 mm|