Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #56666
- SKU: SRG360SHE
With a 30x optical zoom and remote control capabilities, the Sony SRG360SHE Full HD PTZ Camera is suitable for medium to large venues such as classrooms, courtrooms, boardrooms, and houses of worship. The unit consists of the pan/tilt module and the camera head and lens. The SRG360SHE captures HD video in 720p, 1080i, or 1080p at up to 59.94. It features a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS sensor providing low-light sensitivity of 1.4 lux. The camera comes with Sony's Wide-D for wide dynamic range, enhancing the image with View-DR.
The SRG360SHE can simultaneously output via its SDI, HDMI, and IP output, making it suitable for distance learning as well as for immediate viewing in a classroom. The PoE+ feature allows you to mount the camera anywhere you have an active PoE+ Ethernet port, without having to run additional AC or DC power. Remote operation is a major component of the SRG360SHE's design, and the camera supports VISCA control protocols, as well as RS-422. You can programme the camera with up to 256 preset positions, which is useful for repetitive events and productions. The small size and remote operation capabilities of the SRG360SHE allow for placement where a manually operated camera and operator cannot go.
- Supports triple streaming outputs of 1080/60p baseband video through 3G-SDI, HDMI, and a H.264-compressed video/audio stream via IP.
- Ideal for webcasting, viewing and simultaneously recording conferences, lectures, seminars, and other live events.
- Supports a PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) capability that carries IP video/audio control and power over a single connection cable, making for a simpler installation anywhere you can run an Ethernet cable, without having to worry about running a dedicated power line. Please note that you will need to use a PoE+ Router (not included).
- With enhanced audio quality courtesy of an equaliser and auto lip-sync function, the SRG-360SHE enhances stereo audio from a connected stereo microphone (not included) or line inputs by using the onboard equaliser and auto level control. Unwanted signal delays between audio and video are compensated for by the SRG-360SHE's auto lip-sync function.
- Enhanced PTZ operation allows you to produce professional-looking results even with non-professional camera operators. 'Semi-Synchronous Simultaneous Motion' improves transitions between subjects, delivering smooth, coordinated camera motion that does not distract viewers. A Slow P/T setting allows for precise tracking of a speaker walking across a stage. PTZ Trace Memory provides the ability to store a sequence of camera movements as a preset.
- Featuring a 30x optical zoom lens with 12x digital zoom enables you to cover the room with a wide 65° viewing angle and zoom in tight for detailed shots.
- Supports up to 256 camera preset positions using a free plug-in viewer and ActiveX viewer.
- Sony View-DR and XDNR technologies provide clear images in low-light environments and reduce noise. Pan/Tilt/Zoom controls are operated by VISCA protocols through either the RS-422 (serial) connector or RJ-45 (IP) connection allowing for either local or remote operation and easy cabling.
|Image Device||1/2.8" type Exmor CMOS|
|Effective Pixels||Approx. 2.1 megapixels|
|Lens||Zoom 30x Optical
12x Digital Zoom Lens
Focal Length: 4.3-129mm
Maximum f-stop: f/: 1.6 to 4.7
|Minimum Object Distance||4.3mm: 0.4" / 10 mm
129mm: 47.2" / 1200 mm
|Shutter Speed||1 to 1/10,000|
0 to 43 dB
|Signal System||1080/59.94p (50p)
|Video Output||1920 x 1080p: 59.94/50
1920 x 1080i: 59.94/50
1280 x 720p: 59.94/50
|Minimum Illumination||1.4 Lux (50 IRE, f/1.6, 30 fps)|
|S/N Ratio||50 dB|
|Video Output Connectors||3G-SDI
IP Streaming (RTSP)
Audio Embedded: 3G-SDI, HDMI, and IP
Audio Input: MIC/Line x2 (selectable)
|Tilt Angle||-30 to 90°|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||4.3mm: 65°|
|Camera Control Interface||VISCA
12 VDC (10.8 to 13.2 VDC)
Max 30 W
|Temperature||Operating: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
Storage: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
|Dimensions||159.0 x 187.5 x 200.5 mm|