- Product: #56151
- SKU: TC-SUBNUP-MINI
Sub ’N’ Up Mini Octaver features the same state-of-the-art octave-engine found in it’s raved-about bigger brother for awesome octave sounds, including your choice of the amazing Sub ’N’ Up TonePrint octave tones. Add to this pitch-perfect accuracy, flawless polyphonic tracking, an authentic old-school monophonic algorithm – and you've got the impossibly small, penultimate octaver for your crowded pedal board.
Don’t let its diminutive size fool you. Sub ’N’ Up’s advanced polyphonic pitch technology gives you lightning-fast note tracking and glitch-free octaving even when playing complex chords. And with TC’s proprietary TonePrint technology, Sub 'N' Up Mini is capable of delivering everything from shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or earthquake-inducing subsonic riffs. And speaking of submerging yourself in the Subsonic Sea… Even though the beloved two-octaves down knob appears to be missing from Sub ’N’ Up Mini , bass players need not panic. If creating the subsonic mayhem that can only be measured on the Richter Scale is what you live by, we’ve designed loads of bass-dedicated TonePrints that substitute the octave up knob for the bass-approved Sub2 control.
This pedal does not have a battery compartment. Power Supply sold separately
- Hugely popular octave pedal in mini version offers flawless polyphonic tracking and built-in TonePrint technology
- Advanced polyphonic octave engine gives you lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable octave tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Dedicated bass TonePrints* swap upper octave for a P.A.-rattling, Richter-scale-breaking 2 octaves down
- Design your own customized effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- Cool monophonic octaver replicates that classic old-school octave pedal flavor
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- High-quality components to give you flawless octave tones in a pedal format