TTArtisan 21mm f/1.5 Lens for Leica M (Silver)
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.5 to f/16
- Manual Focus Operation
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #86153
- SKU: A03S
Fast and wide, the TTArtisan 21mm f/1.5 Lens for Leica M is an ultra-wide prime designed for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras. The broad field of view is complemented by the bright f/1.5 maximum aperture, which excels in low-light conditions as well as for isolating subjects using selective focus techniques. The lens's manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away and it features a 10-blade diaphragm that contributes to a smooth bokeh quality. Additionally, a lens hood is included that protects the front of the lens as well as reduces stray light from causing flare.
- Ultra-wide field of view renders space with a distinctly dynamic look that suits interior, street, architecture, and landscape shooting.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also enables greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits smooth, refined control along with a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- Included lens hood that helps to block stray light from causing lens flare and also offers some physical protection to the front of the lens.
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Optical Design||13 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Weight||14.29 oz / 405 g|