Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Water White Glass NATural IRND 1.2 Filter (4-Stop)
- 1.2 Solid Neutral Density Filter
- 16x Filter Factor, 4-Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #66093
- SKU: W45650NATND12
The Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Water White Glass NATural IRND 1.2 Filter is a neutral density filter with a 16x filter factor that provides a 4-stop exposure reduction. Its 1.2 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By increasing your aperture or slowing your exposure time, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters are intended to not affect the colouration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
The design of this filter has been optimised for use with digital sensors and to promote nearly flat attenuation of visible and infrared light. Due to imaging sensors' greater susceptibility to infrared light, compared to traditional film, colour casts can occur when photographing darker subjects that require increased exposure times.
This Tiffen 4 x 5.65" Water White Glass NATural IRND 1.2 Filter is constructed from Water White glass for increased clarity as well as colour fidelity. It is made using ColorCore technology, a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between two pieces of optical glass and grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch. It measures 4mm thick.
- 4 x 5.65" neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 4-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect the colouration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Constructed from Water White glass for increased optical clarity.
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport.
|Filter Type||Solid ND Combination|
|Combination Type||IR Attenuation|
|Density||1.2 (4 Stops)|
|Rectangular Size||4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5 mm|
|Filter Thickness||0.16" / 4 mm|