Record and stream your gaming highlights with low-latency using the Game Capture HD60 S High Definition Game Recorder from elgato. This external capture card has a USB-C 3.0 interface, which features a reversible connector, and supports up to 1080p at 60 frames per second. Advanced hardware H.264 encoding lets you capture in HD yet keeps the file size small. Game freely and never miss a moment with Flashback Recording – simply slide back in time on your PC and hit the record button retroactively. For streaming, Stream Command lets you add in your webcam, overlays, live commentary, and more.
The Game Capture HD60 S can record PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Wii U gameplay to a Windows PC via a HDMI pass-through. Mac OS X users will have to check the elgado website for software support.
- Record in 1080p at 60 fps
- Live stream your gameplay on Twitch and YouTube
- Instant Gameview provides you with an instant preview including your webcam and live commentary
- Add your webcam, overlays, and more with Stream Command
- Add your voice with the Live Commentary feature
- Record your PS4, Wii U, Xbox 360, or Xbox One gameplay to a Windows or Mac PC
- Advanced H.264 encoding HDMI pass-through to your TV
- Flashback Recording lets you record retroactively
|Input||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, & Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)|
|Output||HDMI (lag-free pass-through)|
|Supported Resolutions||1080p at 60 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 1080i, 720p at 60 fps, 720p at 30 fps, 576p, 576i, 480p|
|Maximum Bit Rate||40 Mbps|
|System Requirements||* Windows 10 (64-bit)|
* 4th generation quad-core Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
* Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
* 4 GB of RAM
* USB 3.0 port
* Internet Connection
Please check with elgado for software support for OS X.
|Dimensions||4.4 x 3 x 0.75" (112 x 75 x 19 mm)|