(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
SWIT S-1053F 5.5" Full HD Waveform LCD MonitorProduct #45496 | SKU SWIT-S-1053FF |(no ratings yet) Thanks for your rating!
- 5.5" LCD, 1920 x 1080 full HD
- Optical Bonding LCD Panel
- Metal Housing, Thinner, and Robust
- Peaking Focus Assist (Dual Colour)
- Timecode, H/V Delay, AFD, and Scale Markers
The S-1053F from SWIT adopts a 5.5” LCD panel with LED backlight and 1920 x 1080 native resolution, a contrast of 1000:1, and viewing angle of 160°/160°. It has an aluminium alloy housing, thinner, and robust, suitable for outdoor on-camera video monitoring. The monitor supports built-in HDMI to SDI conversion and also features a SDI loop output port. It supports 6.5 to 24 VDC input via a 5.5 mm lockable DC socket, and comes with a S-7003E Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate to be powered by DV batteries.
Furthermore, the monitor supports video analysis assistant patterns and embedded audio monitoring with up to 16 channels SDI and 8 channels HDMI embedded audio metres display, with marks and audio abnormal alert info. It has a revolve/push menu button, with one-button operation for menu system and provides a micro-USB port for firmware upgrade. The monitor includes a foldable sunhood, an AC-DC lockable power adapter, and carrying case.
- 5.5" LCD, 1920 x 1080 full HD
- Optical bonding LCD panel
- Metal housing, thinner, and robust
- Peaking focus assist (dual colour)
- Timecode, H/V delay, AFD, and scale markers
- F1-F3 functions: Input source switch, max backlight, waveform, info display, colour temperature, timecode, zebra, vector, audio metres, histogram, false colour, AFD, H/V delay, R/G/B/Mono, scale markers, colour bar, audio alert, peaking focus assist, aspect ratio, scan mode, zoom mode, mute, freeze frame, flip
- Lockable HDMI connector
Supports 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI input, 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output, HDMI input (with lock), HDMI to SDI output (share SDI loop port), micro-USB (firmware upgrade), 3.5 mm analogue audio output.
Built-in HDMI to SDI Conversion
Supports built-in HDMI to SDI conversion; share the SDI loop output port. It's the same format conversion and supports the following HDMI formats: 480i, 576i, 720p (60/59.94/50), 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98). Please Note: When both SDI and HDMI are connected, if the current display source is SDI, the SDI output port is SDI loop; and if the current display source is HDMI, the SDI output port is HDMI conversion output.
Video Analysis Assistant Pattern
The supported video analysis assistant patterns include: Waveform (Y/Pb/Pr/R/G/B), Vectorscope, and Histogram (R/G/B/Y), to convert the digital video quality info (Luma, Colour, Saturation, etc.) to patterns, and the patterns can be switched on/off individually.
Embedded audio monitoring
Supports SDI 16 channels and HDMI 8 channels embedded audio metres display, with marks and audio abnormal alert info. Users can also select any 2 channels audio to output via 3.5 mm socket or speakers.
One-Key Menu and Function Keys
The monitor has a Revolve/Push Menu button, with one-button operation for menu system.
USB Firmware Upgrade
The monitor provides a micro-USB port for firmware upgrade. You can download the latest firmware file to a USB stick, and insert it into the S-1053F monitor (via micro-USB OTG cable) to upgrade, without PC connection.
For outdoor use, the S-1053F provides a foldable sunhood that snaps to the monitor.
- Compatible with Canon LP-E6 battery and SWIT S-8PE6 battery
- Structure and power pins ensure a stable and reliable connection
- 5.5 mm DC plug for monitor
|Size||5.5" (14 cm)|
|Display Area||4.76 x 2.67" (120.96 x 68.04 mm)|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (4:3 adjustable)|
|Colour||16.77 million colours|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 160°
Micro-USB firmware upgrade
|Output||BNC: 2K/3G/HD/SD-SDI loop output or HDMI converted to SDI output
1/8" (3.5 mm): SDI, HDMI, embedded audio output
|SDI||SMPTE 2048-2: 2048 x 1080p (23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60) / 2048 x 1080i (50/59.94/60)
SMPTE-425M: 1080p (60/ 59.94/50)
SMPTE-274M: 1080i (60/59.94/50) / 1080p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
SMPTE-RP211: 1080psf (30/29.97/25/24/23.98)
SMPTE-296M: 720p (60/59.94/50)
SMPTE-125M: 480i (59.94)
ITU-R BT.656: 576i (50)
|HDMI||480i/576i/480p/576p, 1080i (60/59.94/50), 720p (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98)|
|Operating Voltage||Battery 6.5 to 24 VDC|
|Power Consumption||12 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-15 to 60°C|
|Storage Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Dimensions||5.9 x 3.5 x 1.2" (151 x 91 x 32 mm)|
|Battery||SWIT S-8PE6; Canon LP-E6|
|Output Voltage||Nominal 7.2 VDC|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 1.7 x 0.6" (96 x 45 x 17 mm)|
|Weight||Approximately 100 g|
In The Box
- SWIT S-1053F 5.5" Full HD Waveform LCD Monitor
- S-7003E Canon LP-E6 Battery Plate
- Foldable Sunhood
- D-Tap to Lockable Pole DC Cable
- AC-DC Lockable Power Adapter
- Cold Shoe / Screw Articulating Arm Trestle
- Lockable HDMI Cable (80cm)
- Flannelette Bag for Monitor
- Carrying Case
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review