The Livestream Platform Enterprise Yearly Plan Renewal from Livestream lets you enjoy unlimited HD live streaming with a variety of benefits. It offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online. This ad-free, unlimited, and highly scalable service is packed with all the features you need to reach audiences across the Web on almost any device or social destination.
This premium service plan is designed keeping agency requirements in mind. Unrestricted embedding, distribution to social networks, and phone support make this the plan of choice for high-end productions. This enterprise version also includes the Livestream Broadcaster that encodes video and audio signals from cameras & switchers and streams them to the Web without connection to a computer, streaming via Livestream's New Livestream service.
Video is encoded in the commonly accepted H.264 format and audio in the common AAC format, both in real time at up to 2.3 Mb/s. The two signals are input by HDMI and via a 3.5mm audio jack, respectively.
The encoder features a blue OLED display, a button, a joystick control, and four blue status indicators. Wireless WiFi is built in and an Ethernet port is available. Power is by a 12VDC adapter or by AA batteries, both of which are included.
Streams based on your location for increased reliability and quality.
Unlimited embedding of the live event page and live player.
In order for this feature to work, make sure you have setup and configured a Google DFP account.
- Unlimited ad-free live streaming
- Unlimited events (1 live at a time)
- Unlimited viewers
- Unlimited email support
- Control embedding location
- Unlimited event archive
- Local publishing point 1
* Please Note: Streams based on your location for increased reliability and quality. close* Viewers can watch without logging into Livestream
- Vanity event / account URL
- Google Analytics Integration gives you full access to Google's suite of analytics for tracking views on your channels
- Ability to disable event viewer count, comments, and chat
- Livestream on any website 2
* Please Note: Unlimited embedding of the live event page and live player. close* Livestream on Facebook
- 7 Days/week phone support
- Unlimited embedding of live video player and live event feed on any website
- No login required for viewing
- Unlimited viewers and storage
- HD video player and built-in DVR
- Ability to hide viewer counts, chat, and comments
- Compatible with iPhones, iPad, and Android devices
- HD live encoding software
- Unlimited customisable event pages
- Live blogging tools
- Embed archived videos
- Unlimited archive
- Disable commenting
- Adaptive bit rate
- Password-protected events
- Hide account and events on Livestream.com
- White-Label Player allows removing all Livestream branding and links from the player and full events
- Live video tools
Live HD Video Player
- It allows you to stream crisp, clean, live HD video to any device and to an audience of any size. Whether on mobile devices or large screens, the player works seamlessly on any device, and switches automatically to Adobe Flash on PCs, RTSP on Android devices, and HTML5 / HLS on the iPhones. The video automatically adapts to the optimum quality for each viewer. Additionally, the CDN (Content Delivery Network) broadcasts your video to an audience of any size all round the world. The live stream is recorded in the cloud, allowing you to post the recording immediately after your event ends. You can also cut and share instant highlights while the event is live. With the DVR feature, you can rewind the live stream to watch a moment the audience missed.
- Enjoy easy, fast mobile broadcasting with the Livestream for Producers iOS and Android app. It lets you broadcast live on the go over 3G, 4G / LTE, or Wi-Fi network.
- Download Livestream for Producers Mac / PC, a professional software encoding solution that lets you stream live from USB cameras, and FireWire, HDMI, HD-SDI, Composite, & component video sources. This solution gives you high-quality H.264 video, AAC audio, and HD multi-bitrate support, and offers real-time updates on the quality of your stream.
- A small device with big possibilities, the Livestream Broadcaster streams live HD video to any device without the PC. It functions as a desktop encoder connected to a multi-camera video production switcher or as a battery powered (via 3 enclosed AA batteries) portable wireless encoder mounted on a camera, and streaming via a Wi-Fi or USB 3G / 4G wireless modem.
- Producing beautiful and live multi-camera productions is now easy with Livestream Studio that combines multiple HD-SDI inputs, an integrated graphics editor, media players, and audio mixer into an elegantly designed easy-to-use production switcher, available in a range of hardware configurations or as standalone software for use with any Blackmagic Design video ingest device. Built and designed by broadcast producers, the Livestream Studio is a dynamic production switcher suitable for all professionals.
- Livestream offers premium technical support 7 days a week. The New York-based, highly trained support team helps troubleshoot specific problems before, during, or after events.
Live Blogging Tools
- Share the story of your live event using the live blogging tools. Any text, images, or videos you post are instantly available to your viewer without having to refresh the page, and each post can be shared across the Web and major social destinations. This makes it easy to keep your fans engaged than with up-to-the minute coverage of your event.
Mixed-Media & Posting
- With just one click, Livestream lets you post text, photos, and video clips to your live event page from Livestream.com or the Livestream for Producers mobile app. Connect a DSLR camera to the app to post high-quality photos in real time. With Mobile Broadcasting, you can even broadcast live from your iPhone or Android device.
- Connect any DSLR camera with WiFi to PhotoPro and edit, select, and upload pictures of your event to your Live Event Page. With PhotoPro, you can also send high-resolution photos to your CloudApp, where press teams can edit and distribute them immediately. PhotoPro and Livestream are suitable for all kinds of events, including sports, fashion, and music.
Live Comments & Moderation
- Lead conversations or gently steer them in the right direction with Livestream. Viewers can post comments live, interact with events, and exchange ideas with each other. Producers can start conversations, moderate chats, and keep them on track.
- With Livestream, you can gain more of both by integrating your Google Analytics account with your Livestream account to learn more about your audience. See what drives traffic, where your viewers are located, and which events are most popular.
- As a social destination, Livestream helps you build a loyal, relevant following. Engage your audience with content that they can share across the Web. Send out live event announcements and encourage commenting during events. The Live Blogging Tools and Live Event Pages let you create a completely immersive, social experience for viewers.
Embedding & Sharing
- Easy embedding and simple sharing help you connect your live event to the masses. Embed your on-demand video on your site, Facebook, or Twitter, and your followers will have a robust viewing experience no matter where they are watching. Encourage your media partners, sponsors, and viewers to share your videos and watch your audience grow.
Live Video Integration
- Adding live video to your live blog is a snap. All blogging features on Livestream are fully integrated with the Live Video Tool. Whether you have a switched feed from the event or you are broadcasting live from the Livestream for Producers mobile app, simply go live, and the video player will drop down on your event page.
Live Event Pages
- With each Livestream account, you receive a hosted Live Event Page that is fully brandable. Whether you use the Live Video Tools or Live Blogging Tools, your event can be distributed across the Web to almost any device.
- As a producer on Livestream, you receive a hosted Live Event Page with a specific URL (livestream.com/youraccount/yourevent). This page is fully scalable for any size audience. Pages can be customised to align with your brand and feature custom tags, so your event gets discovered. Viewers can also follow your page and receive announcements about your events. Live Event Pages work on all browsers and mobile devices running iOS or Android.
On Your Site
- Embed your live event right on your site, so you can simultaneously connect your site's audience with your new community on Livestream. No matter where you physically hold your event, Livestream gives you the tools to unify your brand and deliver a consistent viewing experience to audiences everywhere.
- Get social with the Livestream Facebook app and add your live event to your Facebook Page. The app integrates seamlessly with the latest Facebook standards.
- When fans share your Livestream on Twitter, it plays directly in their feeds as well as their followers' feeds. You can also promote tweets featuring live video to ensure they stay at the top of your feed for all your fans to see.
On Mobile & Tablet Devices
- Livestream Event Pages are compatible with all mobile and tablet devices. Pages get updated in real time, just like they do on the Web. The video supports HTML5 (HTTP Live Streaming) and automatically detects each viewer's device. The technology delivers a consistent viewing experience across all destinations, including your website, your Livestream Event Page, and Facebook.
Google DFP Integration
- The Google DFP integration enables inserting pre-roll video ads on your live and on-demand video players for adding sponsor messages or to monetise your live events with ads. It also features Mid-Roll Ad Insertion Using Livestream Studio that allows owners of the Livestream Studio Software (v1.3) to insert a mid-roll advertisement during a Live Broadcast with the press of a button. 3
Please Note: In order for this feature to work, make sure you have setup and configured a Google DFP account. close