Vox VMG3 3W MINI-GO Guitar Amp
- Amp models based on those found in the VOX Cambridge50
- Rhythm machine makes playing even more enjoyable
- Built-in effects add colour to the guitar sound
- Amp and effect settings can be saved
The Vox VMG3 3W MINI-GO Guitar Amp can be taken with you anywhere you go, letting you enjoy playing anywhere. These amps are lightweight, compact and can be powered by a mobile battery. They also offer powerful and realistic amp models based on those found in the Cambridge50, as well as a newly developed vocoder for talking modulation effects, onboard effects that let you create a diverse range of sounds, a mic input, AUX input, a headphone jack and a rhythm machine that can play back patterns from many genres... all as standard features.
The effects have been revamped for a clearer sound that matches the sound of modern-day music with more precise modeling, which also lets you create a wider range of sounds. Effects types available include chorus, phaser and octave. Including the delay/reverb type, this gives you a total of eight effect types.
EFFECTS 1 (Modulation types/Octave): CHORUS, PHASER, TREMOLO, OCTAVE
EFFECTS 2 (Delay/Reverb types): ANALOG DELAY, DIGITAL DELAY, SPRING, HALL Rhythm Patterns
The built-in rhythm patterns on this series cover various genres and metronome types. There are three variations for each genre, for a total of 33 types of rhythm patterns.
Use the selector to easily call up a rhythm pattern and then freely adjust the tempo and volume to effortlessly enjoy a rhythm-backed jam session, develop some riff ideas, or work on your sense of rhythm-there are so many ways to enjoy these amps.
Rhythm patterns: ROCK, METAL, POP, BLUES, FUNK, R&B, JAZZ, LATIN, DANCE 3/5/7, METRO
- The VOX MINI GO series can be powered either by a commercially available mobile battery or with the included AC adapter. These amps are the perfect choice for street performances and performing outdoors as well. Use the attached carrying strap to easily take the amp with you wherever you go and have fun playing guitar at any place, any time.
Aside from an input jack for your guitar, these amps also feature a variety of other input/output jacks. You can adjust the volume for the mic input and also apply delay/reverb effects to the input signal, which is optimal for situations like playing and singing solo. Also, you can select the VOCODER amp model for a talking modulation effect that sounds as if you're playing a talking guitar, which you can use by playing the guitar while singing or talking into the mic.
The amp also features an AUX IN jack for your music player or other external sound source, which gives you three simultaneous input channels including the signals from your guitar and mic.
Further, this amp has a built-in cabinet simulator, which you can hear through the PHONES jack. This cab sim adds the characteristics of a guitar amp cabinet to the output signal just before it reaches the power amp. This is perfect when recording to an audio recorder or when practicing in headphones.
VFS3 Foot Switch - Connect a VF3 foot switch (sold separately) to control the following functions:
- Rhythm: on/off, variation select, tempo setting, etc.
- Effects: on/off, delay/reverb time
- Looper: controls such as recording/playback/overdubbing
- Switching between programs (only on the MINI GO 50)
|E1-E6 (41.2 Hz-1318.5 Hz)
|jack, MIC IN jack, AUX IN jack, PHONES jack, DC jack, DC 5V IN jack
|Max 3 W RMS 4 ohms
|5 inch 4 ohms
|AC adaptor (DC 12V) or mobile battery (DC 5V – Commercially available)
|5 V/3 A*
|Dimensions (W X D X H)
|256 x 180 x 249 mm
In The Box
- Vox VMG3 3W MINI-GO Guitar Amp
- AC adaptor (DC 19V)
- Carrying strap
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Vox VMG3 3W MINI-GO Guitar Amp
- Manufacturer: VOX
- Model: VOX-VMG-3
- SKU: VOX-VMG-3
- RM Product #: 90626