Zhiyun-Tech CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- Compact Ultra-Portable Design.
- For Cameras & Smartphones up to 720 grammes
- 360° Pan, 310° Tilt & 324° Roll Rotation.
- Six Operation Modes.
- Supports Action Cams via Optional Mount.
- Product: #62245
- SKU: CRANE-M2
Smaller, more lightweight, the Zhiyun-Tech CRANE-M2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer is designed for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cams up to 720 grammes. (An optional mounting accessory is required for attaching action cams.) The compact design allows you to maneuver your camera more freely and for longer periods. It's also easier to pack up with you and carry, whether nearby or when travelling. This aside, the CRANE-M2 provides the standard features that have made gimbals such a revolutionary addition to the world of camera supports.
The CRANE-M2 offers 360° pan, 310° tilt, and 324° roll rotation across six modes of operation, including POV and Vortex modes. It runs for approximately seven hours on a built-in battery that's rechargeable using an included micro-USB cable. Over built-in Wi-Fi, the gimbal is able to sync up with a Wi-Fi-enabled camera that supports remote zoom, shutter, and video start/stop control. These functions can be operated from a zoom rocker and other controls on the gimbal. Furthermore, over built-in Bluetooth, the camera syncs up with a free-download ZY Play mobile app for iOS and Android for additional capabilities. The app provides remote control over many functions of the gimbal and also has filmmaking features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture.
An OLED display on the gimbal confirms the selected operation mode, battery level, Bluetooth/Wi-Fi status, and other functions. The CRANE-M2 features a quick-release camera mounting system that lets you secure or remove your camera at the push of one lock button. Scale marks and memory locks help you balance the camera and lock the balance position for the camera used. A hand strap and mini tripod are also supplied with the gimbal. The mini tripod attaches on the bottom to function as a tripod or a stand, but it can also be used as an extension to provide you with even more control over the gimbal and camera, as you'll have a better grip on the gimbal.
- Small Body. Bigger Vision - With a sleek body and compact size, CRANE-M2 offers great comfort to your hand and unrivalled control over your camera.
- Unleash Infinite Possibilities PF Mode - The camera pans as you turn the gimbal left and right. A favourite for travellers. A must-have for hyperlapse.
- Smooth Zoom at Fingertips - A single push of the slider on side of the handle, you can zoom in/out to capture smooth footage at a distance.
- All in a Glance - The intuitive OLED display will show the gimbal mode, Bluetooth & connection status, battery level and various gimbal parameters.
- Vlogging Non-Stop - CRANE-M2 boasts an impressive runtime of up to 7 hours to keep you powered throughout your adventures.
- Seamless Camera Control - Adopting a WiFi-and-Bluetooth control module, CRANE-M2 allows you to control your camera wirelessly through the gimbal handle.
- Ready for Creation Anytime - CRANE-M2 is designed with a whole new quick-release system - Lite. You can quickly mount or dismount your camera with a single press of the lock button.
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360°
Pitch (Tilt): 310°
|Load Capacity||130 to 720 g|
|Ports||1 x USB (Unspecified Type) (Power)|
|Wireless Protocol||Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi (Unspecified Type)|
|Battery Runtime||7 Hours|
|Operating Voltage||9.8 to 12.6 VDC|
|Operating Current||200 to 3000 mA|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 113°F / -10 to 45°C|