ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (1TB)
- read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s
- Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA
- Supports Intel and AMD platforms
- Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #75781
- SKU: ASX6000PNP-1TT-C
Boot, load, and transfer faster with the ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (1TB). With support for NVMe 1.3 and equipped with 3D NAND Flash, it offers up to 4 times faster performance than SATA SSDs and up to 1TB of capacity. What’s more, the SX6000 is slimmer than standard M.2 2280 SSDs for a higher level of compatibility thanks to its single-sided design.
PCIe Gen3x4 - A Smarter Upgrade Option
- Great Alternative to SATA : Ideal for gamers and PC enthusiasts
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- NVMe 1.3-support
- 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
The Faster the Better
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 accelerates read/write speeds up to 2100/1500MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 250K/240K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 accomplishes them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Single-Sided Design for Easier Installation
Featuring a single-sided design that’s 2.15mm thick, the SX6000 is much slimmer than standard M.2 SSDs. This makes it ideal for notebooks, small-form-factor desktops, and even some ultrabooks.
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||2nd generation 3D TLC|
|Dimensions||(L x W x H) 22 x 80 x 2.15mm|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Performance(Max)||Read 2100MB/s , Write 1500MB/s Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS : up to 250K/240K * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|